Monday 25 August 2014

Dilmah Green Tea Supporting Hospice










At present I'm especially enjoying drinking Dilmah Green Tea with natural lemongrass and lemon. So I am delighted that Dilmah ( who have long been great supporters of Hospice) is now donating 50 cents for each purchase of their specially labelled green tea packs to Hospice. Apart from the light ,fresh lemony taste and the fact that it's such a healthy drink I'll have another very good reason to keep it on my weekly shopping list

I really appreciate the fact that as a family-owned company Dilmah shares Hospice's values of celebrating life and caring for those who need our help and support.

The Dilmah Green Tea 20 tea bag varieties carrying the donation are: Pure Green Tea, Tea with natural jasmine petals, Green Tea with Lemongrass and Green tea with Moroccan Mint.

Drink up and enjoy! Good for Hospice and Good for you.















No comments:

Post a Comment